MONT MARTE Mini Modelling Tools Boxwood 10pce
This Mini Modelling Tool Set consists of 10 double ended tools, providing 20 tool shapes to cut, carve, smooth, and create texture when sculpting. They feature a durable boxwood construction and ergonomic design for comfortable and controlled usage. These tools are ideally suited to working with polymer clay such as Mont Marte Make and Bake.
- Create textured grooves with the forked end and carve out concave areas with the small curved tool.
- The rounded ball end can smooth out hard to reach places while the pointed tool shapes fine details with precision.
- Cut and contour with the large blade end and smooth surfaces evenly with the rounded end tool.
- The rounded paddle end can be used to gently flatten areas and the hooked end incises and removes clay with accuracy.
- Use the short blade tool to slice and cut clay and the pointed end produces uniform convex surfaces.
- Crosshatch and make fine lines with the large blade tool. The curved end contours delicate features.
- Score fine lines with the pointed angle tool. Hollow out small areas with the small curved tool.
- This pointed tool is invaluable for etching and indenting as well as aiding with the placement of small objects.
- The sharp angled end smoothes and flattens and the large blade tool slices and sculpts.
- This tool is fantastic for creating uniform patterns and aids in the precise placement of small objects.