KREUL Transfer Marker
- A colourless solvent-based transfer medium in a marker pen.
- For easy transfer of printouts from a laser printer to decorative projects.
- Can be used on a wide variety of substrates – paper, wood, cork, foam, stone, ceramics and natural fibre fabrics.
- Fast-drying on absorbent surfaces but up to 2 hours drying time on non-absorbent surfaces.
- Available in fine edge and jumbo chisel tip options.
KREUL Transfer Marker – How it works:
- Print out the motif or lettering mirror-inverted with a laser printer on copy paper or make a laser copy of the original photo.
- Place the paper with the printed side down on the surface to be designed and fix it with adhesive tape.
- Brush the back of the motif with the transfer marker.
- Press the entire motif evenly and firmly with a solid tool, e.g. a wooden spatula.
- The ink of the transfer marker dissolves the colour of the laser printout and transfers it to the surface.
- If painted surfaces are to be designed, they must be coated with KREUL synthetic resin-based top coats beforehand.