TOYKRAFT Finger Painting - Little Fingers
- Finger paint is a special paint intended to be applied with the fingers and suited for very young children who cannot paint with a brush.
- Finger painting serves as a perfect launch-pad for them to experiment with colour and as a form of their expression and individuality.
- Getting their fingers into the paint, mixing colours, learning cause and effect from inside - the pot to outside - on the paper is a thrilling experience for them.
- Finger painting artists even believe that their spirit flows to their finger tips instilling a part of their soul in each painting!
- Non-toxic paints in pots: 5 (Yellow, Blue, Green, Red and White)
- Sheets of pre-printed art paper: 18
- Sheets of plain art paper: 4
- Empty pots for dilution and mixing: 10
- Spatula: 1
- Instruction manual