DERWENT Drawing - 6 Piece
The colour palette of Derwent Drawing Pencils takes you right back to nature. The colours are rich and earthy and you’ll find their soft texture and the pencil’s extra wide colour strip will be a big help when you’re trying to build up dense fur or feathers. We’ve also included a number of Sepia tones in the range which you will find very useful when you come to draw portraits & life studies. So why wait...Get Drawing! Contains Brown Ochre, Sepia Red, Sanguine, Chocolate, Ivory Black and Chinese White.
- Perfect medium for wildlife and nature studies, as well as landscapes and portraits
- Round 8mm cedar barrel is stained rich brown
- Extra-wide 5mm strip is creamy with velvety texture on paper
- Ideal for loose, expressive tonal drawings
- Metal tin holds everything together and contains a leaflet with hints and tips